123 75th #5C
New York, New York City, NY
Sunny, quiet & extra-large alcove studio with eastern facing views overlooking charming townhouses & Orsay restaurant, offered at 123 East 75th Street, a white glove co-operative located on the Upper East Side between Park and Lexington Avenues. This is an elegant apartment for full-time residency or as a pied-a-terre.
From the moment you enter 5C, the open and serene space greets you with wall-to-wall windows bathing the apartment in bright sunlight:
- Open, wide entry area: 8' x 7'5", with two double-door, floor-to-ceiling closets.
- Large 12' x 18'8" living & dining area with plenty of room for a large table & chairs, sofa, arm chair, media cabinet and more!
- Adjacent alcove bedroom 7' x 9'8" which easily fits a Queen-sized bed + two night tables.
- Elegant dressing area 6'8" x 4' with two French glass double-door, floor floor-to-ceiling closets.
- Ensuite bathroom 7'5" x 5' with tub and shower.
- Separate galley kitchen 7'6" x 7' with stove/oven, dishwasher, new refrigerator and plenty of cabinet & counter space for living and entertaining.- Lovely Sisal wall-to-wall carpet with original parquet floors underneath.
- 2 Through-wall heat & air conditioning units.
- New, sound reduction windows.
- Building has Verizon FiOS & Spectrum cable/internet.
123 East 75th Street features a 24-hour doorman, resident manager, fully renovated lobby, elevators and hallways, fitness center (annual fee), storage, and bicycle room (waitlist). There is also a parking garage next door. No flip tax; no assessments. Co-purchasing, pied-a-terres, guarantors, and pets (no large dogs) are permitted with Board Approval. 70% maximum financing allowed. Photos are accurate of current apartment and furnishings. Washer/dryer, wet-over-wet, permitted to be installed with Board approval.
+1 310 910 1722